Connecticut stretches a big thank you for visiting small enterprises across a broad variety of sectors. In reality, we’ve established a special workplace of tiny company Affairs to get in touch business people with resources which will help spark growth or relieve moving. So whether you’re interested in funding, technical help or simply a solitary point of contact to assist you navigate the breadth of solutions offered by federal, state, public/private and nonprofit businesses, we encourage one to contact the DECD workplace of small company Affairs.
- Significantly more than 97percent regarding the companies in Connecticut employ less than 500 individuals each. Source: SBA
- Almost 50% of all of the Connecticut employees have employment with companies with less than 500 workers. Supply: SBA
- DECD Direct Assistance. Funding for small company can be acquired through two programs:
- Economic and Manufacturing Assistance Act (MAA). This work presents low-interest loans and incentive-driven direct loans for tasks if you have a good development potential that is economic. Funding works extremely well to buy of gear, furniture and fixtures, construction, leasehold improvements, training as well as other qualified activities that are project-related.
- Small Company Express Program. This system provides loans and funds to Connecticut’s smaller businesses to spur work creation and growth.
- Connecticut Center for Advanced Tech, Inc (CCAT). CCAT provides funds to start-up businesses which can be housed in Connecticut incubator facilities through the small company Incubator give Program.
- Connecticut Innovations (CI). CI is a quasi-public company that functions as Connecticut’s venture capital arm that is strategic. Employed in partnership by having a quantity of public/private lovers, CI offers strategic guidance, prompt connections and equity assets to simply help guaranteeing companies thrive. (suite…)